Friday, May 23, 2014

Bloodbath (To the Tune of Moondance)

 Well it’s a marvelous night for a bloodbath
With the stars and the rage in your eyes
A fantabulous night to carve a path
Through undead as their screams fill the skies.
Oh all these idiot zombies are milling
Round our city with limbs still attached.
And I’m trying to waken that chilling
 Lust for blood that in you is unmatched.
And all the night’s magic seems to whisper and hum
And all the soft moonlight seems to shine off your gun.

Can I just make one more bloodbath with you, my love?
Can I just let loose all my wrath with a-you, my love?


Well I wanna go slay with you tonight
We can’t wait ‘til the morning has come.
And I know that the time is just right
And straight into the fray you will run.
And when you come my axe will be waiting
To make sure those that walkers stay down.
There and then all my dreams will come true, dear
There and then we will rescue the town.
And every time I end one you just tremble inside

And I know how much you hate them that you can’t hide

Can I just make one more bloodbath with you, my love?
Can I just let loose all my wrath with a-you, my love?

[original melody and lyrics by Van Morrison]

No comments:

Post a Comment